Question: I've heard so many things on Spiros Taxi Service why should I choose his service REALLY?
Answer: You will find other taxi drivers on the internet but to be honest no one like Spiros! Here is why:
- Spiros lived in the U.S. (New York City) for more than 30 years and speaks PERFECT English.
- Has a work experience as a limousine and taxi driver of over 25 years. It is good to know that you are dealing with a professional who knows his job more than just well.
- Spiros does NOT smoke! (has been a
non-smoker all his life)
- You will be riding in style in the latest E-class Mercedes sedan taxi. Most importantly a smoke-free vehicle!
- Rest assure as you can see Spiros as your friend and not someone who is trying to over-charge you. Spiros is a fun guy to be with. You are guaranteed that you will have a GREAT day.
- Competitive prices!
Question: Is the entrance fee to the Acropolis included in the price?
Answer: No, the entrance fee to the Acropolis is not included. The price for the ticket to the Acropolis is 12 Euros per person. With this ticket you get to visit 5 other archaeological sites.
Question: Do I have to purchase the tickets for the Acropolis in advance?
Answer: No, you can buy the tickets when you get there.
Question: What happens if my flight is delayed? Will you still be there?
Answer: YES! I will be waiting for you at the airport by the gate no matter what.
Question: Do you put together couples and set-up tours?
Answer: No, I do not do this. If you are a couple and you wish to share the cost, you will have to find another couple on your own. You can do a search on the
Cruise Critic Message Boards. Once you find a couple please send me their name and I would be more than happy to assist you.
Question: Can you reserve hotels for the tours we have booked with you?
Answer: Yes, once you have decided on the hotel you wish to stay in and the dates, I can contact the hotel and reserve the dates for you.
Question: Do you set-up customized tours and transfers?
Answer: Yes of course, I am very flexible to your needs and suggestions. Email me the itinerary you have in mind and I will tell you if it is possible as well as the cost.
Question: What means of payment do you accept?
Answer: I accept cash (Euros or US Dollars) as well as credit cards (Visa & Master Card). Please note that if you decide to pay with a credit card there is a 3% surcharge.
Question: Do you need a deposit?
Answer: No, there is no need for a deposit. You can pay me at the end of the tour/transfer.